Baking's Back...

August should be rainbow parasols and ice cream cone afternoons! But I am in Britain, the land of unpredictable weather but the brilliant BBC show....Great British Bake Off; which kicked off last week!


And to celebrate the best time of the year (that isn't an exaggeration, I am completely and undisputedly British Bake Off barmy) I have been testing my baking skills...now I can't say I'd want Mary to take a bite of my buns but I was pretty proud of these lemon delights.

I'm not going to do a full review of the show and my food favourites just yet but I wanted to put some significance to it's beginning. So I'll return to talk baking when there's more gossip but till then...eat well and bake indulgently!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Social Construct of the Slut

An Obligatory Year in Review 2016

My Very Relevant, Very Cliche New Years Resolutions