Best Buys

So now I'm settled back into work, back on schedule with friends and results day for my AS exams is a week away I have decided it's high time I re-organised...and congratulated myself on nothing specific at all.

My first purchase reflects the hectic business of my life I really need to rein in: my yearly diary. It's patterned, it's 18 months long and it was extremely pretty and calling my name. Commence with birthday filling in, appointment making can resume and at least now I can have written confirmation of deadlines (my one fatal flaw).



The second, joint and indulgent purchase chases a dream of a six year old with all the silent excitement of a stressed out young adult: intricate colouring book? YES PLEASE. They're all the rage, apparently, colouring books for the stress ridden adult; a need for mindfulness, focus and peace can be found in the hundreds of flowers, keeping between the lines and mini 'treasure hunt'. I would advise anyone who's on the fence about these books to grab one and colour that fence in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Social Construct of the Slut

An Obligatory Year in Review 2016

My Very Relevant, Very Cliche New Years Resolutions