Look What Arrived

So upon my return from India a lovely little envelope was waiting for me. Now I love post, I don't know why but I like to think it's a commonly shared feeling among the younger generations who don't receive bills and the like. But I must admit, this envelope was exceptionally exciting, because my LFWEnd tickets arrived and it means I can start shopping for my outfit...



I've got my tickets, have you? If so, what will you be wearing, what are you excited to see? Maybe it's the designers catwalk, or the new season styles? Whatever it may be, don your trench coats and get ready for the autumn breeze in Soho this September...and maybe I'll see you there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Social Construct of the Slut

An Obligatory Year in Review 2016

My Very Relevant, Very Cliche New Years Resolutions